Friday, March 28, 2008

Rejection.

I didn't get into Berkeley. Fuck Berkeley. Hahah, bitter much? Except Shey is so excited cos that means I'm going to UCSB and I'll be a lot closer and she can come visit. Hahahah. It's okay, Edward is making everything better. Kind of. Except for his whole nonexistance. Kinda sucks.

P.S. I am very upset that the labels rearrange themselves into alphabetical order so that Berkeley goes before Edward Cullen. That is so not the order of their importance in my life, even if I HAD gotten into Berkeley. Har, har? I think I'm kidding? I need mental help? Yes, I believe so.

3 comments:

shelana said...

awwwh i am really sorry you didn't get in where you wanted to go.

shelana said...

psssst. its your birthday now!

Iain McLeod said...

fuck berkeley! you're better than them.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus