Sunday, April 10, 2011

so long.

it's been so long since i've been in an argument with someone that got so frustrating it almost reduced me to tears. it just happened. how can someone be so closed minded? i don't understand. how can someone negate someone else's existence? to say being bisexual is just confusion. never anything more. that everyone has to get married. everything is defined by marriage. everything is defined by what you were doing right before you died. so if i was with a girl from age 20-40 then a guy from 40-80 when i died then i'm straight because those 20 years of my life were just CONFUSION AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME BETTER THAN I DO AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO LABEL ME. IT IS JUST BAFFLING. i don't even know. i don't even fucking know.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's really very simple. In your example you were just waiting to find the right man until you turned forty. Then you saw how confused and wrong you'd been all along.

In other news, I'm going to move into a shack deep in the woods so I never have to come in contact with people again.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus