Monday, November 19, 2007

Dear So. Cal,

Thanks for getting my last letter!

It was so cold this morning, I was in love. Today my Tata totally called me a cholo, it was hilarious. We also had a Journalism Thanksgiving party and I was drenched in soda. EUGH. I love the Christmas feel. Tomorrow is my last day of school and then I have a 5 day break. On Wednesday I'm going to Disneyland with basically everyone ever. Me, Kristin, Steve, Steve's mom, Danielle, Michael, Aline, David, Tara, Martin, Anastacia, Jacob, Mom, and Dad. Wheeeeeee. It's gonna be so much fun! I'm gonna be so happy if my best friends go and get passes. Also my mom gave me and SLR camera, I'm in love! It's not digital, it's a real film camera, YES THOSE DO EXIST. Loooooooooove.

1 comments:

Jenni said...

yay SLR! My parents have one. but film is so damned expensive :[ but they are great!

but i still love my dslr...

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus