Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The sun is out, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you.

Dear So. Cal,
It's the middle of November, do you know what that means? In case you don't, it means COLDNESS. QUIT BEING SO FUCKING HOT. Even by So Cal standards, this is ridiculous. Please, I want to turn on my heater already.
Looooooove forever,
Nic.

So I watched Brothers and Sisters today cause I wasn't around on Sunday...I don't remember where I was. It was intense, I started crying at one point, oh and Kevin and Scotty need to get back together cause he's the best thing ever.

A car and a permit are in the talks for me. I wanted to go driving today, but my dad forgot I think. Heffa! Tomorrow is a Chicago workshop and Danny's play, Thursday is Michael's birthday and Friday is Journalism Day at USC Annenberg and the Lights Out Dance. So much going on!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

ive had my permit for like a week. but i haven't been driving yet...ha. only 6 mos until im gonna cross country visit you! doubtfull....but i wanna see your pretty face.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus