Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brain vs. the rest of me.

The thing with three-day weekends is, although they are freakin' awesome, it makes it so much harder to go back to school the next day. I've apparently gotten better, but can't seem to shake this damn cough. It's really starting to bug the crap out of me, I want my voice back! I miss singing. I miss belting during rehearsals. How can I be Mama if I can't belt? Sheeeeesh. My body just doesn't like to listen to my brain. It's like all my other organs have a grudge against my brain cause it knows it's soooooo much better than the rest of them. It's not my brain's fault! Does anybody have any book suggestions? I need to go pick up some more. All recommendations are appreciated!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus