Monday, January 28, 2008

I want to read 50 books this year.

This is where I'll keep track.

1. Looking for Alaska by John Green (Everyone needs to read this book, IMMEDIATELY.)
2. Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes (I indulged myself in a total guilty pleasure book.)
3. Macbeth by William Shakespeare (This puts his other work TO SHAME.)
4. Nights in Roadanthe by Nicholas Sparks (Does he always have to be so damn depressing?)
5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (The infatuation begins...)
6. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (It grows, and grows, and grows...)
7. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Shit, I'm completely in love with a fictional character.)
8. The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare (What a crappy ass ending.)
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (It's summer, which means it's time to re-read the Harry Potter series. It's what I do.)

To read:
-The rest of the Harry Potter series
-I just picked up Nerdfighting book 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
-I need to get An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
-Breaking Dawn!!!

Suggestions and recommendations are still greatly appreciated. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. Not sure, but do think I will go with Livejournal. Chris wrote a pretty long and persuasive paragraph.

Taylor H. said...

Dear Nicole,

Well, you get the point. I might use it in the contest too.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus