Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day.

I don't ever do anything on Valentine's Day. I don't ever get anything (unless from my family and friends). I usually just treat it like another day except people are lugging around a life-size teddy bear and a botanical garden. I don't think I've ever even had a Valentine on Valentine's Day. However, since it is late start tomorrow (I go into school at 9:30), four of my best friends (the lunch car therapy crew) and I are going out to eat for breakfast. Yummy. I must love them so damn much to get up way before I have to. (I missed a trip to the mall on Monday because I don't get up before 12.) Hope ya'll have a good one! Leave the love.

Valentine Postbox
leave shesarejector a valentine's message
your message, (30 characters or less)

get your own valentine postbox
dating website

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus