Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Commitment.

I went to Borders today with Nicole (no, not myself, my friend Nicole) and I bought The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson and Crank by I don't know, some person. They're really popular at the moment apparently. I want to make a list later of books I need and/or want so leave suggestions in the comments because I've actually been buying lots of books so I might buy the one you suggest, yay!


i keep a close watch on this heart of mine.
-Johnny Cash "Walk the Line"

2 comments:

Lay Elle said...

A BOOK I SUGGEST, OMG OMG OMG

Jake said...

I just finished read "Girlfriend in a Coma" by Douglas Coupland - weirder than I was expecting, but, like everything he writes, fantastic. I can't say with any certainty that you would like it, though.

I also got a copy of "Supercade: a visual history of the videogame age 1971-1984" in the mail yesterday; required reading for my Game History class. I've only flipped through it, but I'm positive that this is your sort of book. You should probably get two copies.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus