Monday, January 19, 2009

Please.

I'm so confused about life, but it's a good confused. I feel like I'm suppose to be confused but I'm also sad because I think it's a confusion not a lot of people understand, or at least not a lot of the people I am surrounded by understand. I want to be able to talk to someone about what they want out of life beyond asking "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Do people still ask that question? I've always found it ridiculous and answered much to their chagrin "Me". I want to tell someone "Life is beautiful" and discuss with me why it is, or at least not laugh in my face. I feel like no one around me is grasping the complexities of life, or at least won't talk about it. Maybe people do, but they don't talk about it because apparently being lost and confused is a bad thing. I wish they wouldn't. I wish they would talk to me. I wish we could be lost together. Please be lost with me.

11 comments:

Jake said...

Of course other people feel like that. If they don't, they're not living.

Lay Elle said...

being lost and confused is never a bad thing, its the part in life that makes people stronger because they discuss and grow. I hate the fact that most people just can't get that life can be so much more than what's on the surface.

this is looonngg, my way of making a funny comment in the middle of a serious one

nicole. said...

where are these people who discuss? all i know is people who hide.

Lay Elle said...

hello, My name is Gum and I am a person who discuss and not hide. nice to meet you

nicole. said...

caveman talk, i love it. let's discuss fire and how beautiful it is.

Lay Elle said...

caveman talk is the BIZOMB, don't ask, haha. Okay lets when, now? in the comments? This discussing person gets confused sometimes. why am i talking in third person. OKAY TRYING TO FINISH COMMENTING. stop typing.

nicole. said...

comments sound good. ask me a question. i want someone to ask me a question.

Lay Elle said...

OKay im going to interview you.

Number 1 is going to offend you, jsyk

How does the name niclebface make you feel?

nicole. said...

OH. MY. GOD. YOU ARE BANNED FROM ASKING QUESTIONS. BANNED.

Lay Elle said...

no no no! i dont want to be banned! okay
better question

ummmmm, ill think of one soon.

Jake said...

I'm a bit bad with blogging etiquette. You wrote a blog, I responded with a comment on your blog, you responded to my comment with a comment on my blog. Since I was already on my page, I put my response to your comment on my own blog, which made sense to me in the moment, but now that I (over)think about it, I guess it's sort of implying that I expect you to go to my blog to see what I have to say to you instead of me just being polite and leaving the message here.

Wait, is "blogging etiquette" a thing?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus