Saturday, January 17, 2009

When I have nothing left to say...

I actually wrote a post, but blogger deleted it. Considering the content, go figure.

I love the whole one picture a day idea. I doubt I'll be doing quotes on my hands the whole time, but we'll see how it goes. I've done one of these blog challenges before, and when you're forced to write and blog every day, sometimes you just don't have anything to say. Hopefully instead it will force you to write something you never thought to write or want to write. Hopefully it'll force you to LOOK for something to write about, something that might not have occurred to you before. I'm wishing for the latter to happen more often but I can always fall back on something...



comfortably numb.
Pink Floyd- "Comfortably Numb"

1 comments:

Lay Elle said...

nicolemooseface :) hahahaha. You are doing good on this whole updating your blog, and it seems like youre doing better WHICH IS GREAT!!!! yay!!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus